Employee Food Safety
Roveg Fruit BV is a leading importer and exporter of exotics from all over the world. The Food Safety department forms the link between the import and sale. For our Food Safety department, we are looking for a fulltime: Employee Food Safety
As a Food Safety employee at Roveg Fruit BV, a great challenge awaits you. Food Safety is continuously in development. We are looking for a driven colleague with a passion for his/her job, who has an eye for the entire chain from grower to customer and who utilizes optimal cooperation in this.
What will you be doing?
- Execute, maintain and implement the quality and food safety system that meets the requirements of laws and regulations.
- Support with residue sampling using STORM (Residue database).
- Process and evaluate residue analysis reports and communicate results to buyer. Draw up supplier assessment based on residue assessment
- Together with Agriplace chain keeping certificate management such as GlobalGAP, BRC, IFS and other company certificates up to date.
- Maintaining and communicating Corporate Social Responsibility information to suppliers (e.g. Sedex database; Smeta; BSCI, Siza and Rainforest Alliance )
- Maintain manuals of the various certifications (IFS, BRC, , Skal, GlobalGAP Chain of Custody) and monitor procedures and registrations Knowledge of Normec Carenet is an advantage.
- Preparing and supervising (internal) audits.
- Keeping product specifications and label control up-to-date
- Training of employees in the area of HACCP and food safety
- Thinking along about the long term vision for Roveg Fruit BV in the field of Food Safety
- Point of contact for the commercial department.
What do we ask for?
- Completed MBO/HBO education, preferably in agriculture/horticulture or equivalent.
- Accurate and administratively skilled
- You have good commutative skills and command of the Dutch language orally and in writing, command of the German and/or Spanish language is preferred.
- Connector, networker and teamplayer
- Strong analytical skills
- Affinity with fruit and vegetables and the usual quality systems is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint)
- Driving license (B)
- Furthermore, the words “hands on mentality”, “responsible and reliable” and “solution oriented work” are right up your alley.
Who are we?
Roveg Fruit B.V. is a global fruit and vegetables trading company. We supply our products to supermarkets, wholesale- and catering companies. Our headquarters are located in Waddinxveen, the Netherlands, and we also have a subsidiary in Chile. We import a wide variety of products and manage a unique exotics portfolio. We also have our own ripening facilities and packing solutions. Roveg is a fast growing and ambitious company with a distinguishing flexibility and personal attention for our customers and employees.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your application via the application form in this link (mentioning Employee Food Safety). For more information on our company and other vacancies please visit our website on www.roveg.nl.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we will find and select our people ourselves. Profiles sent to us without our specific request will be treated as direct applications.