Jr. Business Controller
Roveg Fruit B.V. is a global fruit and vegetables trading company. We supply our products to supermarkets, wholesale- and catering companies. Our headquarters are located in Waddinxveen, the Netherlands, and we also have subsidiaries in Chile and Russia. The organization can be characterized as highly dynamic -every day is different- and with a flat structure which enables us to act fast.
As a Junior Business Controller, you can have a direct impact in improving overall results. Due to the wide range of responsibilities, your learning curve will be steep and we will help you grow and flourish with training and personal development. Do you have at least two years of work experience and do you enjoy making a real difference in a dynamic organization? Then apply for the position of: Jr. Business Controller
In this position you are a member of the Business Control team. By providing information and pro-active advise, you contribute to the realization of our goals. You have knowledge of the business processes and you link this to the financial discipline. The market in which Roveg operates is dynamic and volatile. The Business Controller links the various disciplines, marks trends in the business and draws attention to the actions to be taken to improve our business and realize our ambitious goals.
Your duties include the following activities:
- Contribute to the planning and control cycle
- Advising teams through data-driven insights. These insights are obtained from standard, repetitive reports, but also from ad hoc analyses and reports. These arise from questions from the business, but also from own initiative and insight from the jr. controller
- Support commercial, operational and financial decisions
- Reporting operational, financial and commercial data. Analysing this data and drawing clear conclusions based on it: where are things going well and where adjustments need to be made? This includes margin analyses at product, customer and supplier level and cost analyses of the packaging machines and the internal logistics process.
- Check the reports against the department plans and objectives
- Identify striking issues and trends and discuss this with the responsible managers
- Participate in improvement projects within the organization
- Help set up standard reports and procedures
- Develop dashboard that enables the department managers to monitor and adjust the performance of their activities
To be successful in this role you must feel at home in a dynamic and commercially driven organization. You have a university education with a major in Business Administration, Economics or Finance. You preferably have at least two years of experience in a trading or production company. You are analytically strong, enterprising and social. You are also a strong communicator and result-oriented. And above all, you are curious and dare to ask questions.
Next to good base salary, holiday allowance and a 13th month, we offer a great job where you can learn a lot, across all disciplines of business, with plenty possibilities for personal growth. Working hours are flexible and initiatives are supported. We will boost your personal development by in-house and external training and education .
Does this sound appealing to you? Then don’t wait any longer and send your application letter with CV via this Link
Roveg is located on business park Doelwijk in Waddinxveen. For more information on our company and other vacancies please visit our website on www.roveg.nl.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we will find and select our people ourselves. Profiles send to us without our specific request will be treated as direct applications.