Is working with an energetic, informal, but quality driven team what gets you out of bed in the mornings? Are you looking for your ideal job? One in which you and your colleagues striving for top results? Then go for it – we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Production Operator you are responsible for carrying out production orders in accordance with customer specifications and established standards. You manage the employees with regards to the correct execution of a production order and ensure correct registration. You keep a critical eye on the processes and the costs but, above all, you know how to convey this to your employees in an enthusiastic manner. You also know how to work well with your colleagues in the other departments, such as logistics and work preparation. We expect a high degree of independence in this position. However, you will be guided and trained by the Production Coordinator, to whom you will also be reporting.
Your tasks include:
- Coordinating activities based on the production orders;
- Checking the correct quality and quantity of the production orders before starting work;
- Monitoring performance based on the production standards per production order;
- Monitoring the progress, quality and speed of work performed, correcting errors and taking measures to safeguard the standards and quality of production orders;
- Solving malfunctions on the machines as much as possible;
- Ensuring correct final registration of products and packaging after completion of the production order.
What do we expect?
- Knowledge of the packaging processes (preferably within the fruit and vegetable sector);
- MBO + / HBO working and thinking level;
- A pro-active, result-oriented attitude, persuasiveness, decisiveness, analytical strength, an eye for detail and the quality of the work and excellent communication skills;
- Flexible attitude and commitment expected for overtime and / or evening and weekend shifts;
- Accuracy and strong administrative skills;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
Who are we?
Roveg Fruit B.V. is a global trading company in fruit and vegetables. We supply our products to supermarkets, wholesale- and catering companies. Our headquarters is located in Waddinxveen, the Netherlands, and we also have subsidiary in Chile. We import a wide variety of products and manage a unique exotics portfolio. We also have our own ripening facilities and packing solutions. Roveg is a fast growing and ambitious company with a distinguishing flexibility and personal attention for our customers and employees.
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your application via the application form in this link (mentioning Production Operator). Roveg Fruit B.V. is located at business park Doelwijk in Waddinxveen. More information on our company and other vacancies you can find www.roveg.nl.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we will find and select our people ourselves. Profiles send to us without our specific request will be treated as direct applications.