Quality Control Officer Production (full-time)
Roveg Fruit is active worldwide in the import and export of vegetables and fruit. We are a market leader within the AGF sector; we are growing rapidly and constantly searching for new challenges. We believe in the value of personal attention for both customers and employees. In connection with expansion of our quality team we have an immediate vacancy for a: Quality Control Officer Production
What does the job look like?
At Roveg Fruit the Quality Control Officer for Production literally finds him/herself surrounded by a broad and varied assortment of exotics, vegetables and fruit. Every day superb products arrive from throughout the world, which then have to follow their route via our warehouse, production and onward to their final destination with the customer. The Quality Control officer Production is an essential link in the chain between the ripening process, order picking and the repackaging division. You follow and check the quality of the production process and draw up quality reports. You report on both the production quality and on the stockholdings. You examine the products in accordance with customer specifications, ensuring that they are suitable for Retail customers.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the AGF industry (logistics and/or production)
- Interest in our range of exotics, vegetables and fruit
- You have a MBO+ work and thinking level
- Command of the Dutch and/or English language
- You have a flexible work attitude
- The possibility to follow job related courses
- A diversified job
- A full-time job, with the chance of a permanent appointment at Roveg Fruit
- Salary in accordance with the CLA depending on your work experience and background
- Working for a successful and growing company with an informal work environment
If you are interested in this vacancy, then send your application and CV as soon as possible via the application form in THIS LINK.
Recruitment bureau? Thank you for your interest, but we search for our candidates ourselves. Unsolicited candidate profiles that are submitted will be dealt with as direct applications.